Skocz do zawartości

Forum XperiaSite.pl używa ciasteczek (cookies). Przeczytaj naszą Polityka prywatności i plików cookies by dowiedzieć się więcej. Kliknięcie w przycisk obok wyłączy to okno.    Zgadzam się na ciastka

Zdjęcie

[Xperia Tablet S] Stuck in bootloop

need your help

• Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
6 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 OFFLINE seven__

seven__

Nowicjusz

• Reputacja: 0
  • 4 postów
  • Telefon:Tablet S 3G
  • Android:Nie podano
  • Operator:Play

Napisano 12 marzec 2018 - 01:02

hallo,

Ich bin aus Deutschland und fand dieses Board mit Google und Xda :)

Mein  Sony Xperia Tablet S WLAN + 3G 16 GB (SGPT131) steckt beim Booten fest.

Ich habe eine Änderung am buid.prop vorgenommen.

Ich habe etwas geändert .... SDK von 16 auf 15 und jetzt startet das Gerät nicht.

Ich wusste nicht, wie eine einfache Änderung das Gerät zerstören könnte.

Ich habe Ihren Firmware-Abschnitt gefunden und mehrere Dateien auf die SD-Karte heruntergeladen. Der Prozess

startet, aber dann bricht es wegen eines Überprüfungsfehlers ab.

Ich habe sogar eine backuped build.prop, aber ich kann es nicht auf mein Tablet schieben.

Wenn ich es im Wiederherstellungsmodus mit Windows verbinde, sieht Windows das Gerät.

wenn ich versuche, normal zu booten, sieht Windows das Tablet nicht.

Kommunikation über adb ist nicht möglich.

Gibt es eine Chance, mein Sony Xperia Tablet S zu retten  ?

ch3mn3y (13 marzec 2018 - 12:43):
Thread moved to proper part of forum. It's not Xperia S, but Tablet S :)

Temat przeniesiony do odpowiedniego działu.
ch3mn3y (13 marzec 2018 - 12:45):
I changed thread title as well. Now it says what's the problem is.

Edytowałem też temat, aby lepiej wskazywał na problem.

#2 OFFLINE ch3mn3y

ch3mn3y

(o_O) Jaola Tymon (O_o)

• Reputacja: 1919
  • 19363 postów
  • Telefon:Xperia Z2
  • Android:Nougat (7.1.2)
  • Rom:Resurrection Remix (5.8.4)
  • Kernel:Marrow Kernel (0.6 beta)
  • Operator:Virgin Mobile

Napisano 12 marzec 2018 - 16:35

So let's start with this: first three tablets made by Sony, including Xperia Tablet S, are not so standard Sony devices. They doesn't support neither Flashmode, nor Fastboot mode, but they've Recovery mode.

Than there is other risk - they mostly "don't like" to be flashed with firmware for different region.

As what I understand You did is changing SDK to lower and coz of that apps, system apps, which are made to work with SDK16 libraries, couldn't got them, as OS wouldn't load them. Only way to restore this device, is to change SDK back to 16, but it have to be maid either with ADB and USB Debugging (which ain't available here) or by reflashing ther firmware.

Second way is possible, but may not work, as with this device, without USB Debuging on, all You can do is update the OS version. Meaning that, You have to think about which version You had and then download newer one and copy it (it's zip archive) to the SDcard. Not sure about that, but it should start updating automatically at boot.

Problem can be with the firmware. It's hard to get one. We have few, but they are for devices with firmware for Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia ,Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine. If You try to flash it on different one, it won't work... 

"Our" firmwares are here:

Download

Treść ukryta. Proszę Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj by zobaczyć zawartość.

Just unpack downloaded file and there should be (I'm not sure now, as it was uploaded so long ago) zip archive, which needs to be put on the SDcard.

I believe it is possible to fix it, but it may be hard.

Ehhh, nie chce mi się już tłumaczyć na polski :P

#3 OFFLINE seven__

seven__

Nowicjusz

• Autor tematu
  • 4 postów

Napisano 12 marzec 2018 - 21:43

Hi,

i really appreciate that you took time to give me an answer!

I've already tried different versions of your firmware archive. The last Android wich was running an my device was 4.1.1.

So ive tried version wich were 4.1.2 but i always receive the error "Verifying canceled" or "Verification Error" Something like that.

I also tried the "S.ony unbricker" from xda but i had no luck.

I even have a full backup of the tablet. Mady with adb commands. Its an .ab file. But i dont know how to restore it.

Do you know it?

Użytkownik seven__ edytował ten post 12 marzec 2018 - 21:53

#4 OFFLINE ch3mn3y

ch3mn3y

(o_O) Jaola Tymon (O_o)

• 19363 postów

Napisano 12 marzec 2018 - 22:40

Did You try S.onyXT.S Unbricker?

I totally forgot about that app. It seems (didn't check it myself, as I'd never owned any Sony tablet) like it may not need USB Debugging to reflash the firmware. All it needs is 2+ GB SDcard.

#5 OFFLINE seven__

seven__

Nowicjusz

• Autor tematu
  • 4 postów

Napisano 12 marzec 2018 - 23:07

Yes thats the app i already tried, The unbricker is unable to proceed. Its stuck at "waiting for device" because this god damn thing doesnt boot.

Użytkownik seven__ edytował ten post 12 marzec 2018 - 23:08

#6 OFFLINE ch3mn3y

ch3mn3y

(o_O) Jaola Tymon (O_o)

• 19363 postów

Napisano 13 marzec 2018 - 10:35

Ahh, ok. Yesterday wanted to ask if You got unbricker.zip and update.zip.

If You put the card, You used, to PC, than is it seen as normal card?

It seems that S.onyXT.S Unbricker doesn't write the image to sdcard (at least it didn't work for me) and You have to do it manually.

When I manually flashed unbrick.img to SD it's seen by Explorer, but as Undefined memory and Windows is asking to format the card. Is it same with You?

Both MiniTool Partition Wizard and EaseUS Partition Master states that SDcard (after flash) was split into 4 partitions (more like parts):

• ~70 MB of unformatted space,
  • ~170 MB ext2 partition,
  • ~1,35 GB of FAT32 partition called img_data,
  • rest of space, unused.

I believe it may be the problem coz as You wrote:

because this god damn thing doesnt boot

And it doesn't suppose to. It should cold boot, not boot to OS (or almost boot it).

After manual flash, start the script, choose option 6 and let it try to write image to SD, 

And if You go into /S.onyXT.S/UNBRICK_DATA are there files called hidden.imgsystem.imgunbrock.imgunbrick.zipupdate.zip and update_desklunvr.zip? I believe first 3 (images) are more important than latter 3.

#7 OFFLINE seven__

seven__

Nowicjusz

• Autor tematu
  • 4 postów

Napisano 14 marzec 2018 - 11:35

Hi,

i think i give up. I had all these files (and many more) tried everything. I cant update the firmware, i cant push my old saved build.prop back (why did i even made a system backup if i cant restore it when im in trouble...)

Let me answer your last questions and then lets close this thread.

You got unbricker.zip and update.zip.

Yes

If You put the card, You used, to PC, than is it seen as normal card?

Yes (30GB)

It seems that S.onyXT.S Unbricker doesn't write the image to sdcard (at least it didn't work for me) and You have to do it manually.

I did. And it splitted the sdcard to this ~70 MB of unformatted space, ~170 MB ext2 partition, ~1,35 GB of FAT32 partition called img_data,

After manual flash, start the script, choose option 6 and let it try to write image to SD,

Tried it. And i was always stuck and the position where the script said "waiting for device" because the tablet doesnt show any reaction.

And if You go into /S.onyXT.S/UNBRICK_DATA are there files called hidden.imgsystem.imgunbrock.imgunbrick.zipupdate.zip and update_desklunvr.zip?

Yes. They were there :)

Its an old tablet i only rarely used. But im an explorer and try to find out new things about my devices. Sadly sometimes my devices got broke and then i take the challenge

to bring them to life again. This time it didnt work out. But ok. I must be more carefully in the future. Many thanks to you. If i had TWRP installed i think it was easy to fix this problem

but the stock recovery is very restricted and doesnt let me do the things wich were necessary.

I gonna try to sell this on ebay and maybe get 5$ or so :)

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych

XperiaSite.pl jest nieoficjalnym i niezależnym serwisem poświęconym smartfonom z serii Sony Xperia. Wszystkie znaki towarowe, nazwy firm oraz logotypy wymienione na stronie należą do ich właścicieli.Strona ma charakter informacyjny.